FimusKraft bioenergy plant
FimusKraft Biogas Plant (FKBP) gives you a possibility to turn the biowaste cost effectively into bio-energy, electricity and heat. Furthermore see the possible products here.
As side products you will get ecological high-quality organic fertilizer.
All in all with some dedicated bio-waste you will be able to receive valuable raw materials for food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Biowaste treatment process
Biogas is the result of a bio-fermentation process
- Biowaste pre-handling
- Our special biowaste pre-handling (MBU) ensures large methane (CH4) content in biogas.
- Bio-fermentation process
- Biowaste is fed into the fermenter tank through the input funnel. The horizontal fermentation tank enables to follow the First In First Out (FIFO) principle. FKBP’s fermenter system includes a special mixer which ensures that the sludge in each fermentation tank is thoroughly mixed, so that bacteria have enough nutrients, thereby increasing their production of biogas.
- Bio-gas development
- The resulting biogas is lighter than air and rises to the ceiling of the fermentation tank, from where it is led into the joint gas inventory container which is situated on top of the fermentation container.
- Energy Development
- Methane-rich biogas is pumped from the gas inventory container into a microturbine via special pipes. The microturbine automatically burns gas and simultaneously rotates the generator that produces electricity, while heat is produced via a heat exchanger from the exhaust gases of the microturbine.
- The electricity produced by the microturbine may be used for the customer’s own needs or may be fed into the general electricity network. The control system of the microturbine monitors the phasing and situation with the electricity network.
- Heat is produced via a heat exchanger from the exhaust of the microturbine. Heat/steam can be used in heating the facilities or in customer own processes, for example dairy process.
- The fermented sludge is very nutrient rich and can be used as fertilizer, both liquid and dry forms. It can be used for growing the crops and plants or in gardens and parks.